Monday 5 January 2015

2015 Partywear!

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a fantastic New Year and that you're enjoying 2015. This post is all about how I styled my clothes, hair and make up for Christmas and New Year. 


Christmas Day


On Christmas Day I had dinner with my family at my parent's house and we tend to dress up! I decided to go for glittery and shimmery fabrics to be super festive and I used both sleep in rollers and heated rollers to create big bouncy curls.

Outfit 

My outfit this year was from Boohoo.com. Both the top and skirt are iridescent and sparkle pink and blue in the light! This was Boohoo's Christmas range this year and I  loved loads of the clothes in their lookbook this year.
The outfit was really affordable, the top I got for £10 in the sale and the skirt was £13.50 as I had a 25% discount code boohoo sent me for the holidays.  

You can still buy the 'Keely' skirt in the sale for £15 and the 'Ania' top is now only £5, hurry!


Hair and Make up


I wanted big hair for Christmas so I used different types of rollers to do this look! It was actually really quick to do as I only had to take my hair out and I was ready to go ! I picked a nudey-pink lip and nude eyes with gold in the corners.


New Year's Eve



I only went to a casual house party for this New Year's Eve so I decided on casual clothing- a black leather mini with sheer tights and a black razor-cut cropped top. Because of this I decided to do really glittery golden eyes to dress up my look as it was New Year's Eve after all. ♥


Love, 


No comments:

Post a Comment